November 01, 2008

Happy new Linux Year, Isamailia LUG Day

Welcome everybody,

Welcome my friends, my linuxmates, my readers, my coworkers, Welcome Every body.
I'm really happy to write this post here on ismailia lug blog, and on Ismailia LUG day, I'll not talk about linux or other related issues, I'll only celebrate, and remember one year of Linux(ing).

In this year I've know lot of friends, meet lot of people and gain lot of experience, I've got the the community work experience, and the clean work on my PC.

Another benefit and the most important one as I think, the friends I've make, kahled, naquib, shrief, nasr, adel, alaa, rahman, taher, yasser, emad (logo composer) ... I think I'll complete the post with my friends form iLUG :D

Linux also help me finding my work career, I'm working as a freelancer developing web applications using LAMP package, and I feel the linux spirit in my work too.

And again linux help me choosing my graduation project, which is "database base visual design tool" which I'll make using NetBeans platform, you can see the project's page HERE.

and today i'm celebrating our LUG day with you and hope you contribute the celebration, and finally
"Linux Change my Life, what about you?!"

1 comment:

shiko said...

Dear Ahmed,
I'd like your paragraph it's really nice,
Thank you about your count me as a thing good also our friends that you named in your paragraph ,
And also i count as a good friend,
So.....
I don't Advice you to use LAMP
try to do every thing by your hand
Don't depend of some tools in some thing you can do by your self
The way of hand made have very much information ....
Good luck

Thank you
Sherif Sayed